The Port Authority Police Emerald Society Inc. is a nonprofit organization established in 1965 to promote a social and fraternal spirit among its members, and to help foster the spirit of Irish heritage. The Society also looks to recognize and promote the contributions of our ancestors, as well as the Gaelic culture and accomplishments of Irish Americans.
- President: Thomas J. Ryan
- 1st Vice President: Thomas Kennedy
- 2nd Vice President: Andrew Prior
- Treasurer: Erin McCarthy
- Financial Secretary: James Dunphy
- Recording Secretary: Leo Brennan
- Sergeant at Arms: Timothy Brennan
- Historian: Erik J. MacEwen
- Trustees: Sean McNichols, Annamarie Ciorciari, Brian Pabst, Jon Lynott, Tore McCarthy
- PATC: Tom Feuker, Rob Fecanin
- BT: Craig Carlson, Ryan Casey
- HT: Mike Gerbasio, John Shaughnessey
- GWB: Brian Cosgrove, Brian Ahern
- PATH: Pat McMonagle
- NLIA: Pat Long
- SIB: Brian Pabst, Kristin Doris
- LGA: Sean Lynch, Erik J. MacEwen
- JFK: Leo Brennan, James Dunphy
- WTC: Manny Garcia
General Membership Meetings are typically held once a month at varying locations in order to accommodate the large geographical area inhabited by the membership. Meetings are generally announced one month prior. Please see the Events page or check our social media for more information.
We strongly encourage new and current members to attend all meetings and functions. For more information about membership and events contact any Executive Board member, Command Delegate or email us.